Heavy Metal Removal Granules - Metsorb™
MetSorb® HMRG Effective, Low-Cost Adsorbent for Removal of Heavy Metals.
Media removes arsenic and other contaminants to meet drinking water standards
High adsorbent capacity requiring less frequent replacement
Fast kinetics to work effectively at high flow rates
Non Hazardous disposal as solid waste
MetSorb® HMRG and HMRP adsorbents utilize a patented material to adsorb both forms of arsenic as well as a wide range of contaminants in water. Empty bed contact times as low as 10 seconds achieve high removal efficiencies. The material affords a higher capacity and a lower level of ion interference than competitive iron and alumina based products.
MetSorb® HMRG media’s adsorptive capacity is 7-12 grams of arsenic per kilogram of HMRG adsorbent in drinking water applications with a pH range of 6.5-8.5. Much higher adsorptive capacities have been measured, up to 400 g/kg, in industrial treatment applications.
Adsorbent Product Features/Benefits
• Removal of heavy metals to meet drinking water standards
• High adsorbent capacity requiring less frequent replacement
• Fast kinetics to work effectively at high flow rates
• Nonhazardous disposal as solid waste
• Arsenic III
• Arsenic V
• Commercial and industrial treatment units for drinking water or contaminated water
• Municipal water treatment
• Carbon blocks
• Cartridges for pitchers
• Faucet mounted and countertop devices